Double the Size, Opening September 2019
Since breakinge ground in October 2017 – Kalahari Development has been diligently working to double the size of the Convention Center at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions in Wisconsin Dells. The expansion is due to growing demand of group business and will boost tourism and visitation to the area.
“When we first opened Kalahari, we had to work hard to create an experience where a convention center and indoor waterpark could exist together. This model has been a splendid success and is now a vital part of any waterpark resort in the industry today,” stated Travis Nelson, Co-Owner of Kalahari Resorts & Conventions.
The construction progress is beyond impressive and really taking shape.
Once completed, here’s what to expect:
- Adding a total of 112,000 sq ft to the Convention Center, bringing the grand total to 212,000 sq ft
- Ability for 10 new meeting rooms -for a total of 45
- Main ballroom/exhibit space of 52,000 sq ft-in addition to our current
- 20,560 sq ft and 17,200 sq ft Ballrooms
- Enhanced load in and load out capabilities
- Substantial registration and client office areas
- Massive sun drenched pre-function spaces, ‘recharge’ lounges and outdoor patios
Don’t forget, this is in addition to the already included perks like our 756 rooms and suites, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout, free and plenty of parking, world-class dining and catering, our relaxing spa and salon, not to mention America’s biggest and best in family-friendly amenities.
Think of it as, just one more way we’ve got your back. Welcome to Kalahari.