What seems like the longest 1 ½ years ever, the end is finally near. Just 15 days, 11 hours and 53 minutes away marks the opening of our newest and perhaps the greatest endeavor for us, the July 1 opening of Kalahari Resorts and Conventions in the Pocono Mountains.
We may be new to the area, but we bring world-class experience and award-winning resort and conventions experiences with us. Here’s what you can expect on July 1 (Don’t worry, it’s okay to be excited. This is the new best thing coming to the East Coast):
- 457 guest rooms & suites, including 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites and Penthouse suites, all loaded with in-room amenities
- 65,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space including 25,000 sq. ft. and 9,000 sq. ft. ballrooms, 18 meetings rooms, multiple hospitality suites, 2 luxury boardrooms and 9 meeting rooms specific to smaller meetings.
- Spa Kalahari and Salon
- 18 hole Donald Ross designed golf course
- Multiple and varied retail shops
- Pennsylvania’s largest indoor waterpark at 100,000 sq. ft. included for all registered guests
- 30,000 sq. ft. Family Entertainment Center featuring an array of high-tech interactive arcade games
- Three full-service restaurants, homemade candy shop, gourmet coffee & pastry house and several quick on-the-go eateries
- Last, but certainly not least, state-of-the-art technological & audio visual integrated throughout the resort, including RFID and complimentary Wi-Fi
Take a look at this beauty. Welcome to Kalahari.